Driving the change towards net zero buildings
Marking almost one year since the launch of the Heating in Buildings Strategy, this year's Low Carbon Heating Summit reviewed the progress made in that time and looked at what future solutions and scenarios the HVAC sector should be considering and preparing for – and we didn't just focus on hydrogen and heat pumps. We discussed, how does the drive for decarbonisation look from the point of view of the customer as well as the policymakers? And how does the industry deliver energy efficient and cost-effective solutions for building owners and homeowners alike?
Catch up on the Summit here for a series of keynotes and interactive sessions delivered by practitioners from the HVAC sector and their customers, as well as outsider perspectives on what needs to happen next.
Key topics included:
- Hybrid heat systems
- Skills requirements to close the gap
- The impact of the energy crisis and affordability concerns
- Building heat pump demand
- Hydrogen heat for homes in practice
- Insulation - the importance of airtight buildings
- The heat network revolution – what’s next?
The Summit provides commercial opportunities for sponsors to get involved. Please contact Kavita.Brown@emap.com for details.